Cradle of white scamorza with tomatoes
Our cradle of white scamorza with tomatoes is an appetizing and quick recipe for a highly digestible and fresh appetizer. Suitable for children and adults, thanks to its delicate and lightly aromatic taste, it contributes to your daily diet with a good provision of Calcium and vitamins.
- 2 white scamorza “Libera”
- 250 gr of cherry tomatoes
- 250 gr of yellow datterino tomatoes
- 1 some rocket salad
- 1Cut the tip of the scamorza and, using a knife and a spoon, empty the inside of the scamorza.
- 2Rinse and quarter the tomatoes.
- 3Fill up the scamorza with the tomatoes.
- 4Plate positioning the scamorza on a bed of rocket salad and putting the tip back.
Fresh and delicate taste, the original flavour of Italian milk.
Fresh and stretchy mozzarella for pizza and other baked dishes.
White scamorza “LIBERA”
Pasta filata (spun paste) cheese with the taste of sweet fresh milk.
Smoked scamorza “LIBERA”
Pasta filata (spun paste) cheese with an intense and smoked flavour.
Discs of Apulian scamorza cheese perfect to cook in a frying pan.