Brick of beef with new potatoes and smoked scamorza
Three flavours of the land meet in our brick of beef with new potatoes and smoked scamorza: beef, the new potatoes and our lactose free smoked scamorza.
It is an original recipe, well balanced and with a delicate hint of smoke in full harmony with the surprising freshness of the mint leaves.
- 2 peop.
- 50 min.
- More effort
- 1 “Libera” smoked scamorza
- 500 gr minced beef
- 1 egg
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 gr of new potatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 or 3 mint leaves
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1Preheat a static oven at 220° and bake the new potatoes for 30 minutes in a baking dish with some oil and salt.
- 2In the meantime, put the minced beef and the egg in a bowl and add a pinch of salt.
- 3Knead the mince to create two beef bricks.
- 4Cook the bricks in a frying pan with some oil and garlic.
- 5Slice the scamorza very thinly.
- 6Plate the beef brick with the scamorza thinly sliced on top and some mint leaves.
- 7Add the new potatoes and decorate the dish with some drops of balsamic vinegar.
Fresh and delicate taste, the original flavour of Italian milk.
Fresh and stretchy mozzarella for pizza and other baked dishes.
White scamorza “LIBERA”
Pasta filata (spun paste) cheese with the taste of sweet fresh milk.
Smoked scamorza “LIBERA”
Pasta filata (spun paste) cheese with an intense and smoked flavour.
Discs of Apulian scamorza cheese perfect to cook in a frying pan.