Lactose free Frosting for cupcakes
Cupcake frosting coating is used to decorate cupcakes or muffins with a sweet butter cream. You can add on top fruit, chocolate chips or even sugar sprinkles.
Here is our recipe to make a creamy, highly digestible and lactose free frosting coating using our Libera butter.
- 200 gr of “Libera” butter
- 200 gr of icing sugar
- 100 gr of strawberries
- 4 cupcakes
- Some mint leaves
- 1Leave the butter out of the fridge until soft.
- 2Put the butter and the sugar in a stand mixer and mix with an electric whisker.
- 3Put all the mixture in a pastry bag with a medium nozzle and add the frosting on the four cupcakes.
- 4Chop the strawberries and decorate the frosting adding the mint leaves at the end.
Fresh and delicate taste, the original flavour of Italian milk.
Fresh and stretchy mozzarella for pizza and other baked dishes.
White scamorza “LIBERA”
Pasta filata (spun paste) cheese with the taste of sweet fresh milk.
Smoked scamorza “LIBERA”
Pasta filata (spun paste) cheese with an intense and smoked flavour.
Discs of Apulian scamorza cheese perfect to cook in a frying pan.