Smoked scamorza disc with cardoncelli mushrooms and spinach
Stretchy, smoked and highly digestible for those intolerants to lactose. Our smoked scamorza disc cooked on a hot plate achieves an irresistible flavour thank to its paste which is soft on the inside and lightly crunchy on the outside. Cardoncelli mushrooms and spinach give even more flavour to the dish and provide an interesting content of fibre, vitamins and proteins.
- 2 peop.
- 20 min.
- 2 “Libera” ready-to-cook scamorzas
- 150 gr of cardoncelli mushrooms
- 300 gr of spinach
- 1 egg
- 200 ml of sunflower oil
- 15 ml of lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1Clean the mushrooms and slice them thinly.
- 2In a frying pan add oil and garlic, then add the spinach and mushrooms and sear until golden.
- 3Put the egg in a bowl and add oil, lemon juice, curcuma and a pinch of salt. Mix with a hand blender.
- 4Sear the scamorza disc lightly on a hot plate.
- 5Put on a plate the first scamorza disc, then the mushrooms and the spinach.
- 6Decorate with some curcuma flavoured mayonnaise.
Fresh and delicate taste, the original flavour of Italian milk.
Fresh and stretchy mozzarella for pizza and other baked dishes.
White scamorza “LIBERA”
Pasta filata (spun paste) cheese with the taste of sweet fresh milk.
Smoked scamorza “LIBERA”
Pasta filata (spun paste) cheese with an intense and smoked flavour.
Discs of Apulian scamorza cheese perfect to cook in a frying pan.